- NAEA, NATP And CTEC Certified
- Lowest Service Cost In The Industry
- Team Of Tax Attorneys & CPAs
- You Must Owe At Least $10,000
- Money-Back Guarantee
- Works With The IRS and All 50 States
- National Association of Enrolled Agents Certified
- Requires A Minimum Tax Debt Of $25,000
- Over $1 Billion In Tax Debt Resolved
- A+ Rating With Better Business Bureau
- 14-day Money-back Guarantee
- Minimum $10,000 IRS Tax Debt Required
- Requires A Lower Minimum Tax Debt Than Most
- Offers Flexible Payment Options. Financing Available
- Recognized By Publishers Including INC and Forbes
- Does Not Service Oregon Residents
- Simple Questions. Multiple Personalized Offers
- Free, No-Risk Consultation From Leading Experts
- Specialists Available For All Types Of Tax Relief Issues
- Not A Direct Lender
Frequently Asked Questions
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has a lot of power, but it also has some rules. If you owe back taxes, don’t worry—you may be able to pay off your debt through an offer in compromise and get relief from penalties and interest with the help of a tax relief specialist.
How Much Time Does The IRS Have To Collect Back Taxes?
What If I Owe Taxes And Can’t Pay?
- Tax settlement. Negotiating with the IRS to settle your taxes for less than what is owed. This option could save money on interest and penalties but will require full repayment within three years (five years for payments made under an installment agreement).
- Offer-in-compromise. An agreement between taxpayers and the IRS allowing them to repay their debt over an extended period of time in exchange for lowered interest rates and reduced penalties.